As the Human Resources Department for Crook County, we are dedicated to partnering with the leadership of the County and its employees to provide a healthy, safe, and positive work environment. By doing so we are allowing our employees to stay engaged, grow professionally, and serve the members of the community.
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to provide the following quality services to the employees of Crook County through:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals.
- Retention of valuable employees.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization.
- A safe and healthful working environment.
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback.
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
These services are achieved through a team-work philosophy that is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts and maintaining a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
Crook County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer in full compliance with the ADA. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Applicants are considered for employment based on their qualifications without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other factor prohibited by law or regulation.